Imagination is so powerful you can create your own virtual world
Hello, I am a self-taught UX/UI designer with over 14 years of expertise. By concentrating on the business objectives, I assist innovative brands in tackling complicated problems and creating simple, accessible, and intuitive design solutions that will offer users a wonderful, intuitive experience. I perform complete user experience procedures, including user research, user journey, information architecture, user flow, screen flow, task flow, wireframing, and low- and high-fidelity prototypes. I enjoy breaking down complexity into its simplest form. I think the key to any product's success is to observe the user.
In addition, I provide UX consulting and auditing services, front-end build and create logos, branding. At the moment, I'm the Design Director at Webpoint.
I am open to any small/big projects that are fun and challenging. You can ping me with any projects or we can meet for a cup of coffee.
- Awarded as "Outstanding performance" in Vesuvio Labs, March, 2021
- Awarded as "Best Newcomer Idea on Artificially Enhanced Banking (Deutsche Bank)" in Jovoto.com, July, 2016
- Awarded as "Outstanding Performance & Highly Creative" in Braindigit IT Solution, Gyaneshor, Kathmandu, March, 2014
- Awarded as “Certificate for The Most Creative Employee” in Braindigit IT Solutions, Gyaneshor, Kathmandu, 01 Febraury, 2013.
- Honored as “Certificate for Best Designer” in Link Plus Offshore, Bagdole, Lalitpur 16th March, 2010.